Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Art Exchange Swap


You may have heard about the Art Exchange Project: Art Swap that is floating around the blog world at the moment. One of the cute ladies I follow was doing it and opened it up to her readers. I just participated in a Christmas in July swap (pictures to follow!) and was so excited to get my package in the mail. I figured this would be even more fun since you are supposed to get 36 packages in the mail! Woo Hoo! I love presents. I thought I'd open it up to readers on my blog and see if anyone would like to join up?

It is a never ending art swap...all you have to do is send 1 handmade package (it can be ANYTHING handmade) and you will receive 36 pieces of art in return! Sounds simple enough and I'm excited to see how it turns out - of course it will only work out if people stick to their end of the bargain, but even if I only get a couple of packages, that would still be exciting!

So...anyone out there want to join me? I need 6 willing participants - feel free to leave a comment with your email address or send me an email if you want to take part and I'll send you the details. If I happen to get more than 6 responses, I'll be sure to pass your details onto other people who are looking for participants.

Thanks guys :)

4 comments:

Happy Homemaker And Momma said...

Never done this before-I am interested though-can you send me the details? jellycole7atyahoo{dot}com.Thank you!

Anonymous said...

This sounds very interesting. Would love to hear the details.. Maybe I'm not qualified for it since I'm living in Norway, but still :) unaen79(at)gmail(dot)com

Abbie said...

Add one more project to my list - I think it would be fun!
ADBarnett81@gmail.com
p.s. glad I stumbled on your blog...busy working mom crafters...UNITE!

Megan said...

OK, I'm in, even though I hate crafts. :) Also, is there something wrong w/ your RSS feed? I can't subscribe to your blog for some reason. Maybe bloglines is just being stupid.
OK, you know my address.

Post a Comment