Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sunday Mornings

My hubby is the cook in our family, and he is fantastic at it. 

I hate to cook.  I attempt all the time, and the Hubs usually has to
come in and try to salvage or scrap it all together.

Sunday mornings he loves to make Crepes.  They are so pretty I had to share!





This week we had strawberries and blackberries.  Let them sit in sugar for an hour or two before



Sweet Crepes

4 1/2 cups flour
1 tbl vanilla
5-6 beaten eggs
pinch of salt
3 1/4 c milk
1 c water
3 tbl melted butter

Mix all together, you might need to add a little water at the end to thin

Cook on a pancake pan.  Pour just over 1/2 cup into the lightly greased pan.  Rotate the pan around to let the batter coat the bottom of the pan.  When it slides around, its ready to flip. 

Top with fruit and whip cream, or Nutella, or powdered sugar, or syrup and bananas.  I even eat them plain sometimes, can't go wrong!

1 comments:

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

Yum! My husband makes a mean crepe, too. You have to love a husband who wants to make you breakfast on the weekends!

Post a Comment