Friday, May 14, 2010

You like me?!? You really like me?!?

 recieved my first blog award this week from Michele at The Scrap Shoppe.  She has such a great blog.  Tons of fun ideas and great tips for blogging.  This is one of my favorites of hers, Brown Sugar Body Scrub:




And the award goes to ME!:










I am to pass this on to 10 other blogs that I think are Trendy. Some of you may have already received this and some of you may not!  These are my 10 awardees in no particular order.





 
 
blog


Photobucket





" />










Photobucket />
Alisa @ The Tidy Nest

Thanks Ladies!  Keep up the good work!

8 comments:

I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar said...

Thanks for the award Kerstin! So kind of you to think of me! I appreciate it.

Misty said...

Thank you for the award!! I don't do so well at passing them on, but I appreciate you thinking of me!!

too Blessed to Stress said...

oh my word! thank you so much, that is way sweet of you. I'm excited to pass it on to others!


~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Nicole Howard said...

Seriously???? You are so awesome!! Thank you for the award. I am really honored!!!
Nicole
1talentedfamily.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

Hi! I'm visiting from NFFriday. Congratulations on your blog award!
I'm doing my first giveaway this week. Stop by and have a look when you have a minute.
Have a great weekend!
Sharon@Keeninspirations
http://keeninspirations.blogspot.com/

Miss Crafty Pants said...

Thank you! I'm honored!
It's so nice to be noticed!!!
-Erika
{www.craftersadd.blogspot.com}

Jill from Women Who Do It All said...

Why thank you what a sweet gesture! I will definetly pass this along within the next few days when I get a chance :)

Alisa @ The Tidy Nest said...

Thanks for the award, Kerstin! You are too sweet!!

Post a Comment