Friday, May 14, 2010

You like me?!? You really like me?!?

 recieved my first blog award this week from Michele at The Scrap Shoppe.  She has such a great blog.  Tons of fun ideas and great tips for blogging.  This is one of my favorites of hers, Brown Sugar Body Scrub:




And the award goes to ME!:










I am to pass this on to 10 other blogs that I think are Trendy. Some of you may have already received this and some of you may not!  These are my 10 awardees in no particular order.





 
 
blog


Photobucket





" />










Photobucket />
Alisa @ The Tidy Nest

Thanks Ladies!  Keep up the good work!

8 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Thanks for the award Kerstin! So kind of you to think of me! I appreciate it.

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Thank you for the award!! I don't do so well at passing them on, but I appreciate you thinking of me!!

So Sunny Day said...

oh my word! thank you so much, that is way sweet of you. I'm excited to pass it on to others!


~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Nicole Howard said...

Seriously???? You are so awesome!! Thank you for the award. I am really honored!!!
Nicole
1talentedfamily.blogspot.com

Sharon@Keen Inspirations said...

Hi! I'm visiting from NFFriday. Congratulations on your blog award!
I'm doing my first giveaway this week. Stop by and have a look when you have a minute.
Have a great weekend!
Sharon@Keeninspirations
http://keeninspirations.blogspot.com/

Miss Crafty Pants said...

Thank you! I'm honored!
It's so nice to be noticed!!!
-Erika
{www.craftersadd.blogspot.com}

Jill said...

Why thank you what a sweet gesture! I will definetly pass this along within the next few days when I get a chance :)

Alisa said...

Thanks for the award, Kerstin! You are too sweet!!

Post a Comment